Would you like to attend this course ?
Lymphoma diagnosis and MRD detection by flow cytometry
Normal differentiation of B and T lymphocytes, pathophysiology of lymphomas, differential diagnosis of B and T cell lymphomas (WHO 2016 classification), principles, statistics and practical applications of MRD detection, analysis of MRD in CLL and multiple myeloma, detailed case studies.
click for course details
Duration : 22 hours over 3 1/2 days (10h lectures, 12h practical).
Language : English
Target Audience : Researchers with an interest in B and T cell lymphomas, hematologists, immunologists.
Prerequisites : Knowledge of basic principles of flow cytometry, background in hematology and/or cell biology.
Courses objectives : The students will learn :
• how to elaborate and apply gating strategies for lymphocyte analysis.
• how to use cytometry for the detection of normal B and T cells in lymphoid organs, peripheral blood and bone marrow.
• how to diagnose B and T cell lymphomas using cytometry.
• the pitfalls of lymphoma diagnosis and how to avoid them.
• how to perform MRD detection for lymphomas.
Costs : Public sector: 900 CHF (up to 2 weeks prior to course start; afterwards 1200 CHF).
Private sector: the fee for applicants is available upon request.